Join Our Team
Caine Warehousing, a family owned and operated warehousing and distribution 3PL company located in Reeseville WI, 12 miles south of Beaver Dam and 13 miles north of Watertown is always looking for top notch talent. If you are an experienced and safety minded individual looking for a career with a family owned company that values you as a person, we would like to talk to you.
We are always on the lookout for safety minded team players in the following areas;
- Forklift operators/material handlers. We prefer those with experience, especially in a food handling/storage environment but will train the right person. Experience operating a yard spotting truck, especially with a valid CDL also a plus.
- Customer service professionals who are good with people and also experienced in Microsoft Office applications, good with numbers, detail oriented, able to multi task in a fast paced office environment and have the ability to learn our Warehouse Management System software.
- Plant maintenance technicians. Experienced plant/facilities maintenance professionals who are self-motivated and detail oriented. Experience in electrical theory and operation, electric forklift operation and maintenance and non ammonia industrial refrigeration operation and maintenance a plus.
- Semi Tractor and Trailer maintenance technicians. Experienced and self-motivated maintenance professionals looking for a challenge maintaining late model over the road tractors and trailers in a family orientated and tech friendly atmosphere.
- Class A CDL Drivers. Local drivers aged 23 and over with a minimum of one-year experience, a clean driving record and able to pass a DOT drug screen. We offer very competitive wages operating late model tractors in a mostly drop/hook environment hauling all no touch freight. We also offer opportunities for over the road drivers and Owner/Operators.
If you have any of these skills and are looking for a change in scenery to a workplace home that is family operated, low key and friendly, contact Tim Caine or Jeff Caine to see if an opening that fits your skills is available. Caine Warehousing offers competitive wages, a 401k retirement plan with company match, and an attractive health insurance program.